3D Virtual Tours are helpful for prospects who cannot view the home in person because of time constraints or distance. Here’s how you can view a Virtual Tour:
1. Open a property listing at onerent.co/rental-properties-listing and click on the 3D icon.
2. Click on “Explore 3D Space” to begin your Virtual Tour.
3. You can use your mouse to click around to walk through the home. To get a 360 view of each room, click and drag to rotate the 3D image.
4. The 3D Virtual Tour also has various features to help you with your move-in decisions:
- Dollhouse View gives you a quick view of the entire home and is particularly helpful for multi-level homes.
- Floor Plan View gives you an overhead view of the property. From here, you can see the size of each room and the layout of the home at a glance.
- Measurement Mode helps you measure the dimensions of each space so you can plan ahead of your move-in. You can also refer to the digital floor plan found in the property's Onerent listing for measurements.
Learn more about Onerent Tours here.