Here’s what you should expect if you go on a Onerent Self Tour:
- Go to your chosen Onerent listing to schedule a Self-Tour.
2. After you schedule a tour, verify your identity by uploading a photo of your valid ID and a selfie. We'll send you an email with a link to securely upload your photos. Our team will get in touch with you as soon as you're verified. Check out 'How can I get verified for Self-Tours?' for more details.
3. On the day of the showing, you’ll receive a message with a link to a webpage where you should input the lockbox’s serial code. The serial code is found on top of the lockbox.
4. After you input the serial code, we'll generate your one-time lockbox code and send this via SMS. Take note, this code expires within an hour the property is accessed. To start your tour, input this code on the electric lockbox located on the property's front door.
5. After your Self-Tour, you can instantly apply to the property. Our team will send you a link via SMS. To apply, visit the link and click 'Interested.' We'll also check up on your Self-Tour experience with a survey.
6. You can get ahead of other prospects interested in the property by completing your profile. Log into your Renter dashboard to upload all your necessary documents.