Onerent is happy to assist you with renting your home to the best possible renters, and the onboarding inspection will ensure the home is ready for showing! We'll also be able to determine your Certification status.
The bottom line: most renters just want a safe (habitable) and clean place to live. In order to provide this sort of experience, it is important to onboard the property correctly. We require the following steps must be taken in preparation for the onboarding:
- Tidy up and declutter the property so that we can take some high-quality photos for the listing (including 360-degree photos for a virtual tour).
- Make sure the property is vacant.
- Bring at least three (3) sets of any access door keys with you and have at least two (2) copies of any additional door keys. We need these so that we can provide tenants with the legally required 2 copies and start showing the unit.
- Review our agreement for whichever service you're signing up for so that you understand the terms of our engagement.
- Keep all utilities on. They must be kept on until new renters move in.
If you need more time to take care of these important items, that’s ok! Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can reschedule your onboarding inspection.