Searching for a rental property on Onerent’s browse properties page is a simple and intuitive process. You can view available properties by visiting the “Rental Listings” page.
Here are several pointers to make your search process smoother.
1. Search for a specific property address, city, or state in the search bar.
2. Use filters to narrow or broaden your search. You can drag the Price slider to adjust the monthly price point. You can select the number to available bedrooms from 1 bedroom to over 5 bedrooms. You can also select the property type as apartment, condo, duplex/triplex, house, fourplex, single family home, townhome, studio.
3. The tile view of available properties displayed on the left hand side of the page shows the property address, current pricing, the view count, the square footage, and the bedroom count.
4. The map view of available properties displayed on the right hand side of the page shows available properties in a purple box with their dedicated rental rate.
5. Selecting a specific property on this page will open the property page in a new tab.
6. The property page will show property photos, features and amenities, location, and application requirements.
7. Prospective renters can apply for the property here by selecting “Apply Now” or schedule an on-demand showing by selecting “Arrange a Showing”.
We wrote detailed guides on How to Schedule a Showing for a Rental Property and How to Apply for a Property for New Renters.
Things you should know
- Property pricing may change from day-to-day.
- Pricing is not guaranteed unless the prospect send in an application.
- Available properties may change day-to-day
- Rental applications will not be submitted unless all information is entered in the dedicated Onerent renter account by all renters intending to live in the property.