Existing Onerent Homeowners can easily add a new property entirely from their Onerent dashboard. No longer will they need to make an appointment to speak with a sales representative.
To get started, first login into your Onerent Owner account at onerent.co/login.
1. Select “Add a Property” in the upper right hand side of the page.
2. You will be prompted to a page to add your address & property details.
3. Select “Next” after these details has been complete.
4. Complete the details for Parking & Storage, Features, Unit Information (appliances, A/C, pet info, etc.), Lease & Finance, and Listing Description as much as possible.
5. After entering all your property information, select “Submit” and “Return to My Dashboard”. Your property has now been successfully added to your account.
6. Next, schedule a property walkthrough inspection by selecting “Contact Us” and calling (408) 675-5490. You will be greeted by our Sales Representatives who will verify your property details.
7. You will be scheduled for a property walkthrough inspection conducted by our Field Operations Specialist who will meet you at the property. A management agreement will be sent to your email via Adobe Sign.
8. After passing your property walkthrough inspection, we will be ready to market the rental and conduct showings.
Things you should know
- Complete these property details are thoroughly as possible. This information will be directly reflected on your property listing once it is published
- Offer any storage space you might have; prospects will appreciate the extra space
- You can determine your own desired rent amount and use an aggressive, at market, or competitive pricing strategy
- You can also Udpate Your Existing Property On Your Onerent Owner Dashboard