If you decide to move forward with Onerent's full-service package, we will schedule a property walkthrough to kickoff our engagement. The walkthrough is scheduled at the earliest convenience of your schedule, taking into consideration the schedule of our Field Staff member assigned to your property.
All Onerent packages that include Maintenance will cover more thorough documentation and testing so that our Maintenance team is prepared for future issues that may come up after renters move in.
- 1 smoke detector per bedroom and one per floor.
- 1 carbon monoxide detector (CO) per floor in a centrally located area.*
- All utilities are turned on and functioning.
- Property is clean and decluttered for photos and showings (including carpets and curtains if applicable).
- All lights and light bulbs are working.
- All doors and windows are operational. Check that they open, close, and lock.
- Both hot and cold water are running throughout home.
- No visible or active leaks under sinks or throughout the home.
- 3 copies of the front door key
- 2 copies of all other access door keys (side door, back door, sliding door, screen door, etc)
- At least 1 copy of any community keys or fobs (mailbox, storage, garage, gates, pool, gym, etc.)
- All fire extinguisher tags are up to date.
- No visible structural/ foundational issues inside or outside of property.
- Documentation of appliance serial numbers, make, and model types.
- All appliances & systems are working including water heaters, septic tanks, sump pumps, and/or drains.
- Check the year of manufacture and installation date of the water heater.
*If your property does not have smoke detectors or CO alarms, our Field Operations team can install them for a small charge. Please check your local laws regarding requirements for smoke and CO detectors.